The protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore, when collecting and processing your personal data, we strictly adhere to the legal requirements (GDPR and GDPR Amendment Act 2018). In the following, we would like to inform you in detail about the scope and purpose of our data processing as well as your rights as a data subject.
Only such personal data are collected that are necessary for the implementation and processing of our business and contractual relationship and / or this is permitted by law or that you have provided to us voluntarily.
1. Personal data
Personal data are all data that contain individual details about personal or factual circumstances, for example name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, age, gender, IP address, insurance number, video recordings, photos, voice recordings of people and biometric data such as fingerprints. Sensitive data such as health data or data in connection with criminal proceedings can also be included.
2. Legal basis for processing
a) The fulfillment of contracts with our customers and suppliers.
b) Processing to fulfill a legal obligation.
c) Consent to processing by the data subject.
e) If the processing is necessary to safeguard the overriding legitimate interests of our company or third parties.
3. Purpose of data processing
We will collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Processing of contractual obligations and management of the ongoing business relationship between our company and you (e.g. processing of contracts for work, orders, services, deliveries, continuing obligations, etc. Customer service, account management, security-related messages, product information, accounting and payment transactions, succession planning, performance assessment, support, etc.)
- Provision, improvement and further development of this website
- Securing our website (s), networks, IT systems, etc.
- Sending information material and advertising
- Answering inquiries
- Creation of user statistics
4. Data transfer
A transfer of your data to third parties will not be carried out unless we are legally obliged to do so, the transfer of data is necessary for the implementation of the contractual relationship or you have expressly consented to the transfer of your data beforehand.
In order to fulfill the contractual obligations, it may occasionally happen that we commission third parties to provide and carry out services and functions on our behalf. In order for these third parties to be able to do so, it may be necessary to forward your data to these third parties (e.g. subcontractors, forwarding agents, insurance companies, courts, tax advisors, etc.). Your data will only be forwarded on the basis of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be sold to third parties or otherwise marketed.
Some of the recipients of your personal data mentioned above are located outside your country or process your personal data there. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that in Austria. However, we only transfer your personal data to countries for which the EU Commission has decided that they have an adequate level of data protection or we take measures to ensure that all recipients have an adequate level of data protection, for which we use standard contractual clauses (2010/87 / EC and / or 2004/915 / EC).
5. Storage period
We will not store data longer than is necessary to fulfill our contractual or legal obligations and to defend against any liability claims.
In the event of a contract being concluded, your personal data will be stored after the contract has been fully processed until the expiry of the guarantee, warranty, limitation and statutory retention periods that apply to us, and also until the end of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence.
6. Principle of anonymous use of our website(s)
Our website(s) can be used without providing personal data. However, different regulations may apply to the use of individual services, which we will point out to you separately.
When you visit our website(s), information such as your IP address, transmitted to us. This information provides information about the device used (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.), the browser used (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, etc.), the time of access to our website, the amount of data transferred, etc. We do not process this data used to identify the individual user. The information serves only to determine the attractiveness of our website(s) and to continuously improve its content and make it even more interesting for you. For the sake of completeness, however, we would like to point out that in the case of a static IP address it is basically possible to establish a personal reference via a RIPE query. We do not carry out such RIPE queries.
This website uses "cookies" to make our offer more user-friendly, more effective and safer.
A "cookie" is a small text file that we transfer to the browser's cookie file on your computer's hard drive via our web server. This enables our website to recognize you as a user when a connection is established between our web server and your browser. Cookies help us to determine the frequency of use and the number of users of our website. The content of the cookies we use is limited to an identification number that does not allow any personal reference to the user. The main purpose of a cookie is to recognize website visitors.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave our website and are automatically deleted after your visit.
- Permanent cookies: For better user-friendliness, cookies remain stored on your device and allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be restricted.
To optimize this website in terms of system performance, user-friendliness and the provision of useful information about our services, the website provider automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. This includes your IP address, browser and language setting, operating system, referrer URL, your Internet service provider and date / time.
This data is not combined with personal data sources. We reserve the right to check this data retrospectively if we become aware of specific indications of illegal use.
The protection of your personal data takes place through appropriate organizational and technical precautions. These precautions relate in particular to the protection against unauthorized, illegal or accidental access, processing, loss, use and manipulation.
Regardless of the efforts to maintain a consistently high level of due diligence requirements, it cannot be ruled out that information that you provide to us via the Internet is viewed and used by other people.
Please note that we therefore assume no liability whatsoever for the disclosure of information due to errors in data transmission not caused by us and / or unauthorized access by third parties (e.g. hack attack on email account or telephone, interception of faxes).
10. Your rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, you as the data subject have the following rights and legal remedies:
Right to information:
As the data subject, you have the right to request information as to whether and, if so, which personal data is being processed about you. For your own protection - so that no stranger receives information about your data - it may be necessary for us to check your identity in a suitable manner.
- Right to correction and deletion: You have the right to request the correction of incorrect personal data concerning you or - taking into account the purposes of the data processing - the completion of incomplete personal data and the deletion of your data.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of all personal data collected. From the request for restriction, this data will only be processed with individual consent or to assert and enforce legal claims.
- Right to data portability: You can request the unhindered and unrestricted transfer of collected personal data to a third party.
- Right to object: For reasons that arise from your particular situation, you can object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you that is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person responsible or a third party. Your data will no longer be processed after an objection, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
You can object to data processing for the purpose of direct marketing at any time with effect for the future.
Remedies: The data protection authority is responsible for requests regarding the violation of the right to information, violation of the rights to secrecy, correction or deletion.
11. Notification of data breaches
We make every effort to ensure that data breaches are detected early and, if necessary, immediately reported to you or the responsible supervisory authority, taking into account the respective data categories that are affected.
12. Our contact details - contact person
Inquiries and the assertion of your rights can be directed at any time free of charge to the following responsible body:
4ward Energy Research GmbH
- Contact person:
- DI (FH) DI Martin Schloffer
- Tel.: +43 664 8822 500 338
- e-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homepage: www.4wardenergy.at
Status: October 2020