In the E + Centers project, a concept for the establishment of an innovation network for the establishment of energy-plus systems was drawn up for the 4 East Styrian impulse centers Weiz, Hartberg, Fehring and Vorau.
The main contents of the concept are:
- A business plan for implementing new income generating services.
- A tailor-made service package consisting of the modules “Knowledge Transfer”, “Consulting” and “Business Development”. The target groups for the services are innovative high-tech companies and regional high potentials.
- Identified qualification measures for the impulse center managers, who can thus better carry out planning, management and implementation of the innovation projects.
- Weizer Energie- Innovations- Zentrum GmbH
- Impulszentrum Vorau GmbH
- Ökopark Errichtungs Gmbh
- SIM / Servicecenter für Innovation und Managemen
- Ökopark Hartberg
- Lackner & Rastädter KG
- Wirtschaftspark Fehring GmbH