Austria is among the top international players in the development and construction of innovative, energy-efficient buildings. In view of the increasing demand for housing and resources, the increase in energy requirements for room conditioning as a result of climate change and increasing demands for comfort, economic, energetic and ecological considerations with regard to the implementation of sustainable buildings are of primary interest. In addition to questions about the economic and energetic efficiency of future building solutions and concepts, the main question is the orientation of the technological basis for future buildings and their supply or integration into the supply system.
In close cooperation with companies, the competencies of research and innovation staff in the market of successful companies in the field of sustainable construction were deepened in "HdZ2Market". In this way, the innovative strength of the participating companies in the addressed subject areas could be sustainably strengthened.
A mix of didactic methods and a practice-oriented exchange of experience and knowledge was used:
- Thematic workshops to impart know-how, skills and tools
- Distance learning and project work
- Excursions to future-oriented buildings
- Networking, public relations and knowledge transfer
A catalog of requirements for the building of the future was developed and the study programs of the research partners were coordinated with regard to current requirements and skills from practice.
- Technikum Wien GmbH
- e2 engineering GmbH
- NIKKO Engineering GmbH
- CAFM engineering GmbH
- Dr. Lunzer Energie und Umwelt e.U.
- ATP sustain GmbH
- TBH Ingenieur GmbH
- NIKKO Photovoltaik GmbH
- ATB-Becker e.U.
- Energiewerkstatt GmbH
- Sonnenplatz Großschönau GmbH
- Weissenseer Holz-System-Bau GmbH
- MS.GIS Informationssysteme Gesellschaft m.b.H.
- Vasko + Partner, Ingenieure, Ziviltechniker für Bauwesen und Verfahrenstechnik Ges.m.b.H.
- Österreichische Gesellschaft für Umwelt und Technik
- IBO - Österreichisches Institut für Bauen und Ökologie GmbH
- Fachhochschule Technikum Wien
- Herz Energietechnik GmbH
- Fachhochschule Burgenland GmbH
- FRONIUS INTERNATIONAL GmbH