For the climate and energy model region Graz-Umgebung Nord, which originally comprised the municipalities of Deutschfeistritz, Frohnleiten, Peggau and Übelbach, an implementation concept was drawn up in 2016, the 13 measures were completed by the end of 2018. Since the beginning of the continuation phase I in 2019, the municipality of Semriach has also been part of KEM.
In the current phase, which will last until the beginning of 2022, a further 11 measures will be implemented in 4 areas:
Focus I: Elementary awareness raising & active role model effect
- Focus II: Renewable Energies & Sustainable Energy Supply
- Focus III: Electric & multimodal mobility systems
- Focus IV: Future-oriented adaptation to climate change
Detailed descriptions of the individual measures can be found in the implementation concepts.
- Municipality Deutschfeistritz
- Municipality Frohnleiten
- Municipality Peggau
- Municipality Übelbach
- Municipality Semriach
- Gemeinde Großstübing Orts- und Infrastrukturentwicklungs KG