The SchaltWERK 2030 project pursues the vision of creating a cross-regional HUB in Kremsmünster for future-oriented, collaborative work in a renewable and resource-saving environment.
The aim is to achieve the following results:
- Comprehensive refurbishment of an empty building to create a multifunctional, flexible space for modern, collaborative work.
- Creation of a renewable energy community.
- Piloting and testing two regional circular economy communities.
- Elaborating scenarios, vision, action plan and indicators for the “leader region” in collaboration with all municipalities, regional enterprises, NGOs and citizens.
The SchaltWERK 2030 project pursues an integrative approach that ensures that the needs of the individual stakeholders are taken into account through the consistent application of co-creation and co-learning.
- AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH
- Marktgemeinde Kremsmünster
- Reiterer & Scherling
- sandbichler architekten zt gmbh
- Business Upper Austria
- Bezirksabfallverband Kirchdorf
- IBIOLA Mobility Solutions GmbH
- Business & Engineering Wolbring
- Gemeinwohl-Ökonomie GmbH
- imKonsent - Die Soziokratieberatung OG
- TIZ Kirchdorf
- Thomas Schorn | TS